Support This Site

Saturday, January 20, 2007

What time do you call this to get up?

I can't believe that I slept right through to 1.30pm today. I have stayed in bed late on Saturdays and Sundays but usually because I am just too lazy to get out of bed. Today though I didn't wake at all before 1.30. It must be staying up every night watchin the BB coverage that has done it.

I only have E4+1 in my room so I can only start watching the streaming in bed an hour later. I know that a lot of the time the sound is out but I have that thing that I don't want to miss anything as it is usually late at night when they are drunk that the best stuff happens.
I think I usually stay up until around 2.30am and then my alarms goes off again at 4.30am I guess I had a lot of cathing up to do.

Just on the topic of BB. Now that Jade is out things in the house will be a lot better and I predict that Jack will be out next. Mainly because the housemates will nominate him as they will think he is missing Jade and the public don't like him much...Unless Jack has a game plan which I have been toying with over the last 24 hours.

I know I am a copycat but as an Idea I got from Aled Jones www.aledhaydnjones.com I have now added a forum so you can discuss topics in my blog as well as just generaly chat about stuff.
Please join up here and get chatting..I miss that the most since I closed down Griffinchat!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: