Support This Site

Monday, January 15, 2007

Who on earth is Jennifer Coolidge?

Over the past couple of months DD and I have started watching a DVD of a Sunday afternoon. We have gotten round to seeing quite a few movies that we really wanted to see at the pictures but never got round to going to see them.

Just recently though we have noticed that by a huge coincidence Jennifer Coolidge seems to be starring in every one of them.

I first noticed her in something last year when she played Joey's agent Bobbie in the Matt le Blanc sitcome Joey.


Then I saw her in Cinderella story as the wicked Stepmother.



Of course she was also in Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2.


Recently though we have seen her in Click, Date Movie and this week American Dreamz.

I think I am becoming a fan without even trying!

I have found a fansite for Jennifer Here

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: