Support This Site

Monday, March 19, 2012

Lovely Mother's Day

Its been a fab Mother's day today.

I didn't get Breakfast in bed but I did get Breakfast made for me. Then it was off out to Mackworth College to watch my niece Abbie play football for the Mackworth St Francis U7s.

It was a great game. Unfortunately they didn't win but they played exceptionally well and scored 4 great goals. Who would know that a bunch of 7 year olds could play such a game full of tension and excitement? I love it!!

I received a Dolce & Gabbana purse to go with my D&G Handbag and 2 more boxes of chocs to go with the 2 I already got for my birthday.

I spent the afternoon lounging on the sofa watching movies. I watched 2 movies that started with the same 3 words. The Haunting of Molly Hartley and The Haunting of Sorority row.

Bret was Chef for the evening. He made his special Homemade Burgers and Chips. It was delicious! and very filling.

Time for Dancing on Ice and then my 3rd movie for the day - Which was supposed to be The Green Lantern but I couldn't get it to work so we watched The Roommate instead.

 

 

Posted via email from jembie's posterous

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: