Support This Site

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Free bowling

Postie was exceptionally good to me yesterday with a big parcel plus an envelope with 6 free bowling passes in.

Even though DS birthday party was a bit of a debacle I didn't bother making a complaint as the boys still seemed pretty happy with it at the end. However when I got a post-party call a week later I somehow felt compelled to tell the truth of the whole thing. I don't think the caller was expecting this as I bet most people just say "Yeah it was great Thanks" but she sounded a bit shocked when I said "Well no actually..."

So she noted what I said and told me that she would pass it along to the manager. I didn't hold my breath for a call but a week later I did get a call so I explained to him about the hosts swapping over then our new host disappearing before the end then not having the party bags ready then of course the fact about the food being 20 minutes late. He didn't sound pleased at all and promised me that I would get some kind of compensation to make up for it.

So now we have 6 free games of bowling to take sometime before the end of June. I think I may just take DD & DS and let them play for free.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: