Support This Site

Saturday, April 14, 2007

In A bun dance!

Yesterday I was devoid of any chocolate eggs. I had bought myself a couple of small eggs at Easter but as you can imagine they didn't last long.
Yesterday DS came back from town with a mountain of cheap eggs that were being sold off in the market. I was of course horrified that I hadn't spotted them while I was in town.

Today, I have an abundance of Creme Eggs around me.
I have been shopping in Iceland this morning and they were selling Creme Eggs off so I bought £1 worth. I popped into Somerfield on the way home and they were selling off small Creme Egg Easter eggs for 69p so I got myself 1 of those.
I have returned home to find that my lovely children have bought me a very large Creme Eggs Easter egg that contains 3 hollow chocolate eggs and 7 Creme Eggs.

So in total I have 12 Cadbury's Creme Eggs, 4 Cadbury's Eggs and a pack of mini Creme Eggs.

PHEW!!
Don't worry, I will pace myself!!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: