Support This Site

Friday, May 18, 2007

Blackpool

On my quest to acquire the David Tennant back catalogue I am currently half way through "Blackpool" I don't know why I never watched this when it was first on TV but it is an amazing piece of TV.

It is based (Obviously) in Blackpool and is about an owner of an amusement arcade (played by David Morrisey) and his attempt to turn Blackpool into the English equivalent of Las Vegas.
DT plays DI Carlisle who comes in to investigate the murder of a young lad found in Ripley's arcade.

A little twist is that this show is a musical. Every so often the characters burst into song which is absolutely hilarious.

Last night I watched episode 3 which contains the brilliant "Boy with the thorn in his side"



I am definitely going to finish it this weekend as I'll have more time. I will write my full thoughts after that.

Stumble UponStumble it!

1 comment:

Sibri said...

I would love to see this Jen if we could get together during the next two weeks?