Support This Site

Saturday, September 29, 2007

FINALLY

Well it was about 8 this morning when the music finally stopped - When DS was just getting up for his paper round.
There was still a lot of people noise though, laughing and singing so they didn't hit the pillows, I can't imagine how they can manage.

I tried to get some shut eye but I was just too restless. I put Soccer AM on the TV and then all thoughts of sleep were lost when Jason McAteer and Neil "Razor" Ruddock came on as guests.
(Wanted to put a video or a screencap but can't find any)

I have to catch up on my sleep as I really want to get my room sorted but I have no energy right now.

Anyway, Derby Vs Bolton now and I am quite optimistic. DD is there and that is always good news for The Rams.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: