Support This Site

Saturday, September 29, 2007

First bad night

Its now 2.27am and the downstairs flat have been playing loud banging music since about 11pm.
I thought that normal people had parties that started about 8pm and went on to about midnight maybe 1am but this one doesn't seem to have an end in sight. Every so often it goes really quiet so you think it is all over but then it starts up again even louder.

There was a lot of banging of doors and shouting earlier so I thought maybe an argument would mean the end of the party but nope there are still a lot of people's voices outside. I have no idea how my children are managing to sleep. DS has to be up at 8am tomorrow for his paper round.

It isn't as if it is decent music either (At least at my sister's parties it is all classic 80s/90s stuff, this is shitty club dance rubbish that I can hear). They are singing along now. I am wondering how much more of this I can take...surely everyone will want to give it up soon. They have 2 small children too so it isn't as if they are young people I would say they are in their 30s.

I know how my sister's neighbours felt now when they used to complain to her but I don't want to complain to them as I am new and it might set us off on a rocky downward spiral of neighbour disputes.

I just wanna sleep :(

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: