Support This Site

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Charlie and Lola

Tuesday was Ange's birthday and I was invited round in the afternoon. I got a lift up there from Ange and when I arrived my niece was at the computer playing on the Cbeebies site on the Charlie and Lola page.
I have to say at the age of just 3 her mouse skills are excellent. There are loads of activities on the website aimed at children DNs age. Charlie and Lola... First of all we were dressing them up and then DN found the make a Butterfly page which had her hooked and she was making Butterfly after Butterfly for ages.

Imagine how different the world would be if we had had this kind of stimulation at the age of 3. I really think that intelligence would be higher.

When my Nephew came home from school it was time for Ange to open her presents. I stayed for that then I had to leave to be back at home by 4.30

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: