Support This Site

Friday, January 11, 2008

Just when I was getting used to it

I put the TV on Tuesday and turned to the Sky channel only to find no signal.
Just when I was lovin all the marvelous features of Sky+ it goes and does this to me. I had to ring Sky on my mobile (long story) and even though I went through all the tests and buttons and codes, nothing would work so it had to be a tech visit. That meant I had 2 wait 2 whole days without Sky and those wonderful features.

I set up the freeview box so at least I had more channels and I could watch Big Brother (Yes I know...)
The thing that I had to address was the fact that if the box is broke - I have lost all the programs that I have saved on there.

On Thursday morning the engineer came nice and early and started out by checking the dish. He changed the element on there and then he checked the cabling but there was no way around it, the box was dead so he had to fit a new one.

I am Glad it all got sorted quickly but I am gutted because I never got around to watching the Take That New Year show or Extras or the Newcastle game from just before Christmas. Luckily the movies I had saved will be on again at some point but I guess I will have to try Torrents for the TT show

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: