Support This Site

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Its only taken me a year...

...But I have finally got Media centre set up on my Xbox.
I went through all sort of problems with different modding techniques and did get to the point where I thought I may as well give up. I soldiered on though and now It is all fully operational.

The main reason for my joy is that from now on I can download any TV show or movie onto the main computer and just watch it straight away on the TV through the Xbox without having to waste a DVD by burning it off. It is going to revolutionise my TV watching.

I have also finally got file sharing set up on my network so that I can utilise the external hard drive on my lappy without having to keep disconnecting it from the PC everytime. It is going to make my video producing so much easier and faster!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: