Support This Site

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I finished it already

The final unit of my TBG coursework was finished and submitted for marking today. What a relief to have it done and dusted already. Its quite amazing that even with me just doing part-time I can do the whole thing in just 7 weeks.
Now I can concentrate on getting some work experience and perhaps doing the ECDL qualification. And more time to devot to Job searching so that I can be more picky with my applications with more time to get into my quota - I have to have 8 job hits per week which by the statistics should bring me in at least 1 interview per week. We shall see. I have 2 interviews lined up already although neither are really jobs that I want but I really need the interview experience.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: