Support This Site

Friday, October 17, 2008

Getting creative again

This week I have been getting back to creating designs for my Cafepress store. This is mostly due to CP partnering with Pure Digital Technologies — makers of the wildly-popular Flip Mino Camcorders. By teaming up together, video lovers can now take their movie-making creativity one step further by customizing their Flip Mino camcorders. (can you tell that is the blurb from CP?)
The cameras appeared in our accounts on Tuesday and ever since then I have had loads of fun designing for them.
It is so easy as CP have developed a template to help with the dimensions and with helping to know where the non-printable bits are.

This is the first one that I designed just as a test to how easy it would be. I called it Sunny day

It soon became really addictive and I was throwing up 1 every half an hour. Here are some of my favourite ones that I have done so far.



Bill and Bret have also been designing away for the new Cameras and here are their best ones.


Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: