Support This Site

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Girl's night in


You remember recently I got back in touch with some old school friends? I have already met up with Julie a few times. This weekend we were getting together at Julie's house and meeting up with another old friend of ours called Jackie.

Julie picked me up at just after 3pm and we had a pleasant drive to her house while we caught up on all our news (Mostly me talking about Will *snigger*)

It wasn't long before we reached Julie's house and cracked open the wine. Julie gave me a tour around her lovely little house and introduced me to her cat Gallagher. The house is the perfect size for Julie. A smart little lounge that is lovely and cosy (And uncluttered) with a large dining room a galley kitchen and a bathroom at the back. The 2 bedrooms upstairs are huge.

We got comfy in the lounge while we waited for Jackie to arrive. She arrived about 4.15pm and brought nibbles YAY! It felt a bit weird for the first few minutes but we soon warmed up and spent the next 5-6 hours chatting about then and now. I actually didn't realise the time had passed so quickly.

Jackie was going to text her husband to come and fetch her but Julie offered to take her home as she was taking me anyway. So we had a nice little run up to Kirk Hallam (Where I lived briefly with Brian many moons ago) and then Julie dropped me of at home around 10.30pm.

I can't wait for the next time we meet up and really wish I was going to the reunion Saturday night.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: