Support This Site

Monday, March 02, 2009

I won a laptop

Last Tuesday I was coming home from shopping and I noticed a delivery man coming away from my house with a big box. I had loads of heavy bags but I actually managed to run to catch up with him and after signing his little electronic deely, I struggled inside with my bags and this huge box which I had no idea what was inside.

I was like a little child on Christmas morning as I struggled to open the boxes (with the kittens climbing all over them.
I nearly fainted when I opened the last box as inside was a brand new laptop!!
This one in fact...

Acer Aspire 6935g


I didn't tell everyone straight away as I realised as soon as I brought out a new laptop, Bret would pipe up with "Can I have your old one?" but I wanted to surprise him for his birthday so I kept my new toy a secret in my bedroom.

Honestly though there is no way I could keep a secret for 4 weeks so over 3 days and nights I totally cleaned out my old lappy and got it back to factory conditions to present it to Bret as an early birthday present.

So when you think of us now you can imagine all 3 of us sat in the lounge with our laptops conversing by MSN or twitter lol!!!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: