Support This Site

Saturday, October 30, 2010

In town with Brian

Brian came over for the day for the first time since my birthday in March.

I met him off the bus about 10am and we headed to the Westfield for a wander round. We headed towards Costa coffee and I had a lovely big Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows.

We had a look round the shops. I don't really visit the shops in Westfield as I have no need to so it was nice to discover new things.

The Glittery Penguins were quite cute in Paperchase

The Purple Jesus was a bit weird,

but I really like the cute pink Bambies and the Purple Reindeer

We had a gander round Next. It isn't ever somewhere I think to look when shopping for homewares and it is very expensive so I won't really hurry back

I got quite depressed with the amount of Christmas displays everywhere. We looked in M&S for christmas lights and it was a right old Christmas Wonderland

Exhausted by the shops we headed for May Sum for lunch. Surprisingly I wasn't that hungry when we got there so I had a plate of the normal starter favourites then a few favourites from the mains and for some reason I fancied some Chicken curry so I had a couple of mouths full and some rice to go with it. Then the obligatory bowl of ice cream with Marshmallows and choc from the fountain.

When we were full to bursting we made our way home to my house where I convinced Brian to watch Kick-Ass and he enjoyed it!!!

Posted via email from jembie's posterous

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: