Support This Site

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday lunch

15th March is my birthday, 41 this year. My lovely friend Lisa took me out for lunch at Bistro Pierre which is a very Posh French Restaurant in town.

Img_1764
The menu was in French but there was an English explanation which I needed.

For starter I had the potted Duck

Img_1767
For main I had the Braised Beef. Sadly I didn't take a picture of it as when it arrived I was so excited I just started tucking in. It was gorgeous. It was in a gorgeous Gravy with Bacon bits and Rocket. It also came with fries in their own little bowl but I just tipped them into the plate.

For dessert I chose the cherry Frangipane Which also was Heavenly

Img_1768
and Lisa had the Lemon tart

Img_1769
Both of them looked too good to eat, like little pieces of art so I took my time and savoured every mouthful.

It was a long leisurely lunch and we left the restaurant at about 3.30pm. I had a great time.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LISA! xxxxx

Posted via email from jembie's posterous

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: