Support This Site

Saturday, January 13, 2007

And the winner is....

I haven't even had chance to mention this year's Soapstar Superstar and tonight was the grand final.
Last year you might remember I posted about Corrie's Richard Fleeshman being the 2006 winner? He was the winner from the start. You could see he was a superstar from the very first note.
This year I thought the same about Emmerdale's Hayley Tammadon


who is better known as Delilah Dingle in the soap. She had everything. The perfect voice the performance and all the star quality. However who would know that on final night she would be pipped to the post by Coronation street's Antony Cotton



better known as Underworld knicker-stitcher Sean Tully.
He is a fantastic showman though and has really worked hard all through the show to come out the Victor!

Congratulations Antony You are Soapstar Superstar 2007!!!!!

I think I was supposed to be going out tonight on a Hen night but no one contacted me to let me know the details so I guess that speaks volumes!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: