Support This Site

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Torchwood End of Season finale...




Oh my god! I seriously can't wait for Dr Who to start now...As if I could in the first place.
I am no good at show reviews...I don't know the right words to say or anything but I really enjoyed the whole 2 eps. Especially the meeting between Captain Jack and his namesake. I thought that whole scenario was done beautifully. Well done Mr RTD.

I don't know if I was the only one but all the hairs stood up on the back of my neck when Jack said "...the right kind of doctor" and then you heard it - that familiar sound of the TARDIS - then Jack was gone and we all know where he is but the rest of them left behind have no idea at all.

Stumble UponStumble it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved it too, Jen, and am counting the days to Dr Who series 3 (though we'll have to wait till the end for Jack)

Congrats on the new blog, btw