Support This Site

Friday, January 05, 2007

And so the story ends...




It was the last ever Green Wing last night and I really enjoyed it.
I have to say I was shouting at the screen when Caroline was going to marry Guy - NOooooooooo! but when Guy told Caroline she had to marry Mac it was wonderful. Obviously as it is Green Wing it wouldn't be a complete fairy tale. Why Caroline would have that Sue White as her Bridesmaid in real life I don't know considering that White even tried to inseminate herself in an earlier episode to have Mac's baby.

When Martin stepped up halfway through the service I was there with him - Now we will never know Mac's real name..Or if he even has one

The other main story of the end was of Joanna and Dr Statham or Cherry and Merl as they called themselves. On the run from the Police in the stolen camper van - A beautiful end as they walked hand in hand naked into the sea.

Who really didn't see it coming at the very end of the show as Caroline was lifted off the ground by the bunch of balloons she was holding as Mac went off to get her a piece of cake. A hilarious ending to a very hilarious show.



I have to admit I didn't watch every single episode of Green Wing but I will miss it...maybe in 10 years they will do a reunion show too...

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: