Support This Site

Monday, January 22, 2007

You obsessed over The Sims - Now it's Sims 2 baby!!!



Back in the beginning of the Millennium (sounding good so far) I spent many a night sat up playing The Sims. It was just a game of endless fun for me. I loved buying houses and doing them up and expanding my families. Then I got onto downloading extra stuff and then even making my own characters and furniture which was amazing.

The Sims has now evolved however and it is the age of Sims 2 which is a whole new ball game. (Well not really as there are no balls in it but you get the idea)
Ever since I got my Pink PSP I have been playing DD's Sims2 game (She finished it ages ago) and it is driving me up the wall. I am able to figure out most stuff for myself but now I am stuck on 2 tasks and I am going slowly mad over it.

Firstly there is the issue of the Night Beast. I know who it is but I'll be ducked if I can't bloomin' catch the thing. You get to make her angry and shoot her with the taser but I am now losing the will to live as she just won't curl up and die.


My other stumbling block is that damned Cow dance ritual. ARGH!!!! If only I could use a cheat code...but I have always frowned on DS when he uses them so I have vowed to do this myself...even if I do end up throwing the thing out the window!!!



Hey don't forget you can chat about this post or any other entry HERE

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: