Support This Site

Friday, January 26, 2007

I only went a bloody done it!

Sorry I haven't posted in the last week but I have been totally absorbed in the Sims. So much so that I finally went and finished the 2 tasks I was stuck on. It is so easy when you realise where you were going wrong.

I identified the beast and zapped her but then I had to give her a load of money to go off and get Anger management. My next goal was to do the kine ritual (Cow dance) and I finally completed that after several tries and my Sim wetting himself.

However my Sim has died since and although given a second chance by the Grim Reaper it means I have to make sacrifices.
I am rewarding myself with a few days off of the game now as I have quite a few vids on there to watch including 2 episodes of Bones, a couple of episodes of Family guy, American Dad, Calcium kid and Much ado about nothing. I did have a Doctor Who montage on as well but it was looking a bit weird that I had 3 videos with Billie Piper in.

I am also looking forward to the final of CBB. It is getting ridiculous now. Jo and Cleo are out tonight so poor little Danielle Lloyd is all on her own. Maybe her and Jack will finally get it on and make the break up with Oh Teddy Teddy so much easier.

Stumble UponStumble it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Can you tell me what to do by the ritual.
I'm stuck and can't go any further.

PM hans-hoekstra@kpnplanet.nl.


PS enybody can help.