Support This Site

Monday, February 26, 2007

Its Pancake Sunday!!

So I totally missed posting about Shrove Tuesday this past week. Mainly because it went by without without excitement. It came to my attention though that I don't include DD and DS in the making of the pancakes as they would have liked. So I put a proposal to them that they could do pancakes at the weekend - Totally unaided by me.

I don't know why I still insist on doing all this stuff myself but that has always been the way it is. I am the mum and my job is to be in the kitchen doing all the cooking. I also think it is a bit that I like to have control and can't stand to have others (even though they are my kids) in there messing everything up.

So today I found out a recipe with instructions and left them to it.

I have to applaud them as the pancakes were really rather yummy and they cleared up after themselves and washed up all their pots.
They want to make it a regular weekend thing so Bring it on!!!!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: