Support This Site

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Random

Fame Academy

It's back! Comedy relief does Fame Academy. This year the starring Radio 1 contestant is the Irish charmer himself Mr Colin Murray. Apparently he said after bullying Edith to take part in the last show he had no choice in going in himself this year.
On the first night Colin sang Teenage Kicks and really kicked it up. Wednesday night was a bit of a toughie as he tried his best with the Elvis hit Always on my mind. He got through by the skin of his teeth though and Tonight blew us away with the old Diamond hit Sweet Caroline.

For more info on Comic Relief go to



And don't forget


Heroes
Thanks Shaun for commenting on the last entry and letting me know I wasn't at the end after all. I watched Episode 18 the other day (couldn't wait to convert it and watch on the PSP so just sat and watched it on the computer while I ate my lunch.)
Please tell me I wasn't the only one shouting at the screen when Mohinder had Sylar there pretending to be Zane... I hate cliffhangers!!!

Fancy a Smoothie
The Smoothie making is going from strength to strength. DS is thinking up new concoctions every day and they are getting a whole lot more of their 5 a day which was the intention. Not sure if the novelty will wear off...I am sure that if I keep a good variety of ingredients in then it won't. I made a gorgeous one today. It was so jam packed with fruit that it was too thick for a straw so I ended up eating it with a spoon - Delicious though.

Ginger Minger

I have finally gone back to Ginger. It is so surprising how much better I feel. My hair was awful and dull before and I just needed a lift. Besides now there is a chance I am going to be on TV I had to do something. Of course before the filming actually goes ahead I will go and have a nice cut done, maybe even have it coloured professionally as well...depends how much is going to be filmed. Having your picture in the paper is one thing but being on the News is another altogether.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: