Support This Site

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Richard Park is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!

Fame Academy was a joke tonight.
First of all after his best performance of the series Park told Colin that he was bad. He then told Tricia that she wasn't great even though she was the best of the whole night. Then he saved Zoe who is the second worst in the whole group. Which meant that Tim - one of the best and the funniest in the whole show - went home.

I don't know what planet he is on or maybe he has a script to follow. I could see that even the Grants weren't happy and Carrie looked distressd to see Tim leave.

I know it is all for Comic relief but do they have to serve up the same Bloody Pantomime every single time.

Stumble UponStumble it!

2 comments:

Val said...

I'm only dipping in and out of it at the moment, but, from what I have seen, there aren't many who can hold a tune. And I do tend to channel hop when it goes to the judges - even now the memories are painful!

Anonymous said...

God how I loathe that man with a passion. He really does talk out of his arse doesn't he? Some things never change.

The FA theme tune still makes my stomach turn over.

PS COLIN TO WIN!