Support This Site

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Nottingham Goose Fair 8/10/11

Dscf0326

Although he doesn't remember, Every Year I moan to Brian that Ive never been to Goose Fair so as I was in Notts today, He suggested that we go down and have a Gander (ha! Gedditt!!)

I have to say I was completely Overwhelmed by the whole thing.

It is very big and very busy!

Nottingham Goose Fair 

If you can imagine about 8 different fairs all on one site. It is just completely mad!!

It was quite emotional to see the old Runaway Train from the American Adventure right in the middle of it all

We walked around the whole park which was massive. Brian even had some minted Mushy Peas - I think they are GROSS!!

Img_3173
After an hour of walking my feet were about to drop off plus the fact that it was pouring with rain. It was a short walk home for Brian but I still had to get a half hour bus journey so we called it a night.

At least now I can say I have experienced Nottingham Goose Fair.

Posted via email from jembie's posterous

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: