Support This Site

Friday, January 13, 2012

Ashbourne

So I got myself a new Camera with my Christmas money. I previously owned a Fuji s5700 but I have been having some problems with it so time to upgrade methinks.
As a test drive I took my s1730 along on a daytrip to Ashbourne to see just what it can do.
The Optical zoom on this baby is 15x which is a 5x improvement on the last one.
Dscf1406
Dscf1408
I found the local Memorial Park
Trying out the zoom and manual settings
DUCKS!
Dscf1508
This was a very friendly Goose. I love the reflection image.
Dscf1487
Dscf1496
Had to get on to my favourite photography subject which is Macro and particularly macro photos of flowers.
I found these quaint little tiny cottages. I would love to live in one of these :)
Another favourite subject to photograph - Churches!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: