Support This Site

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Hair squad

In February 2006 when Caroline and Adam came to stay, Caroline gave me £20 as an early birthday present to go get my hair done. Well I never did and that £20 note has been sat in an envelope on my desk ever since.

So today I finally went to get my hair cut for the first time in, I can't remember when.
I made an appointment for 2pm today and guess what, it was peeing it down all day.

I went to that training place that I took DS to as they did a good job of his hair and they are quite quiet and out of the way.

The girl that did my hair was very pleasant and chatted away as she did the job. Of course she has to get her supervisor to check every so often but that is good as it assures that you aren't going to walk out with a nightmare on your head. As she went along she kept saying how she couldn't believe I was going so short after it had been so long and I was a little worried about just how short it was going to be.

When the cutting was finished and the trainer OKed it the hairdryers came out. I was treated to 2 students to dry my hair. I felt like royalty and it got the job done a lot quicker. Then it was straightened and Voila! all done.

It feels so much better and it looks amezzin! it is very short at the back and then gets longer as it comes to the front. It will be a lot easier to work with and now I just have to dye it ready for Saturday.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: