Support This Site

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The morning after...

It was about 2am and I was lying there on Tim's lounge floor wanting to go to sleep but my head was spinning so much I knew that the bathroom would be a good option.
I Told you the Kebab wasn't such a good idea...as I flushed it all away, I felt a lot better and headed back to my duvet and attempted to get some sleep.

It was about 7.30am when I woke again. Talk about feeling rough! I did want to curl up and die.

Tim came in about 8am to wake us both up (Brian was sleeping on the sofa) and then in the following few hours I tried my best to perk up. I admit I did puke again before Tim served up a huge cooked breakfast but I felt better then and I was ready to face the world.

I think it was about 1.30pm when we set off back in the car to my house. It was a lovely journey back home and although it was a great night I was so glad to be home and plonked myself on the sofa for the rest of the day. I did doze off a couple of times but I had only had a couple of hours sleep anyway.

It is Tuesday night and I feel like I am still recovering...

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: