Support This Site

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Brand new DVDs Squee!

I have been a member of Valued Opinions for a couple of years now. Every so often they send you a survey to fill out and it can be worth anything between 20p and £2 (usually)
So you can save up until you have £5 or more then you can apply for payment in vouchers. I opt for HMV vouchers because then I can really treat myself.

I have been saving for ages and finally got up to £20. I was really excited when my vouchers came the other day. In the past I have used the vouchers for pressies.

I went to HMV to see what I can get for my £20. They are having a sale at the moment with otems for as little as £3. I spent ages going round and round the shop looking at every single shelf and every single sale item. In the end I decided on 2 DVDs worth £15. Instead of getting something from the sale that I have seen already seen I got 2 films I always wanted to see but didn't.

Little miss sunshine and 24hr Party People (starring John Simm)

Stumble UponStumble it!

1 comment:

Sibri said...

I never realised John Simm was in the 24 hour party people! Mind you I wasn't a fan of his work when I saw that!