Support This Site

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

School's out for Summer

So it's the big 6 weeks holiday and it's all going well so far. The routine is all out the window and the children are more or less going to bed the same time as me.

Monday I had to take DS to town to get his glasses fixed but after that I ended up home alone as DD was at her friend's house and DS was over the road. I guess that will be mostly the way things will go this summer but I do have a few plans as long as the weather holds up!



Bring on the Sun

Bring on the Sun
Summer is just around the corner. Bring on the Sun and look forward to some bright Red and Orange Hot Summer fun. Summer is finally here so it's time to Bring on the Sun. Get a tan and feel the warmth


provided by:
Jembie Creations



$25.99



View Available Products

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: