Support This Site

Friday, August 31, 2007

A day of rest is needed

Friday is going to have to be a day to take it easy otherwise I am going to burn out before I even get to move in to my new home.

I have been back and forward everyday this week and as I am having to wait around in there for contractors etc I am not able to go out and get sustenance...OK you say I could take food and drink with me but I have enough to carry without more to take.
If I haven't lost at least a stone when the move is over then I will be very peeved off.

Wednesday was the worst. I waited all day for Electric and 2 different Gas contractors and only the electric man came...so luckily now I can have the radio on while I am in there as well as having the lights on and I found out that neither the video entry or the burglar alarm actually work properly *ROLLSEYES*

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: