Support This Site

Monday, September 03, 2007

Back to School

Its that time of year again where I face the scrummage to purchase school uniform. Luckily I didn't need to get shirts as the ones from last term are still good. Last week I got the bus to Asda and only managed to come home with 2 jumpers so we still needed to get 2 pairs of trousers and a pair of shoes. DS could also so with a new coat but he can wait a week or 2 for that as I bet he won't be wearing a coat to school yet.

We tried Matalan and Woolworths and then BHS. It isn't that they didn't have any school trousers, just that they didn't seem to go any higher than 10 years old. BHS did go to 12 but they seemed to stop there.
Our last hope was M&S. We struck lucky there but instead of the £20 I put aside, I had to get out my card as it came to £40 altogether with the shoes as well.

Now as the kids go back to school tomorrow I can concentrate on getting the packing finished ready to move on Saturday.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: