Support This Site

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Busy Tuesday

I was supposed to get up and get out early to take DDs computer over to Chaddesden to get it fixed. However, I am just enjoying the Golden hour too much on Chris Moyles at the moment so I couldn't leave until after 10am.

While I was listening to the show I worked on a few Halloween designs. I haven't been motivated recently so it was good to get the creative juices flowing
Trick or treat
Cats and Bats
Cute Bat

I got up to the Computer repair shop around 12.30 (I am not sure the exact time as I forgot my phone and my watch) They took the laptop off me and I signed the forms and they said they would ring me when they had looked at it.

I got the bus back into town and did a few bits of shopping before getting the bus back home (I had bought a day ticket so had to get its worth out of it) I had only been home about half an hour when the repair shop rang me to say that it is all fixed. Luckily it wasn't too much of a big job and I can pick it up Thursday. It will cost me £25 but at least I don't have to share my laptop with DD anymore.

DS got home absolutely drenched about 3.10pm only to get a call 5 minutes later offering him a paper-round at the local shop so off he went. He got home about an hour and a half later. He didn't get anyone to show him the round so he had to find all the streets himself so he did well. I guess when he has been doing it a while, he will find his own route around.

Once again I fell asleep with the TV on which means we are going through TV money like crazy. I am looking forward to getting in my own bedroom so I can have a proper night time routine. The novelty of sleeping on the sofa is certainly wearing off now.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: