Support This Site

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bye Bye Boys

This morning was a sad one as we said goodbye to JK and Joel for the last time *sob*


I know that I haven't listened too much to them recently as I just can't seem to get up so early but I always love dreaming about them early in the mornings when the radio alarm comes on and I am only half awake.

They have 1 more chart show to do on Sunday for Radio 1's 40th birthday and then that is the end of their radio days for a while as they concentrate on their TV work. They have a few projects on several channels coming up so I am looking forward to seeing more of them on the Telly especially as JK's hair is looking really lush these days. I hope we don't have to wait too long.
If you want to listen again to JK and Joel's last ever early show you can do by going here

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: