Support This Site

Thursday, November 08, 2007

OK, who abducted all the people of Derby?

I went into town today which I usually don't like on a Thursday but the place was almost deserted. Well that was an exaggeration but it felt like it was deserted. I went in Poundland and usually it is rammed and the queues are all the way up the shop but it was half empty and the assistants were fighting over the customers.

It was the same in the Market. I thought maybe it was cos everyone was in the Westfield but it wasn't very busy in there either. The ultimate was when I ran for the bus in the pouring rain - Usually they are queueing down the street for our bus but there was no queue and only 5 people on it as it left the stop.
I don't know what was happening today but someone forgot to pass me the email...

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: