Support This Site

Sunday, December 02, 2007

So what's been happening?

Well whats been happening in Jembieland?
Tuesday morning I got up to find the boiler had packed up so had to ring the council and look forward to sitting round all day waiting, only to have the engineer call 20 mins later. He fixed the problem pretty fast...or thought he had until I said there was still no hot water. It turned out he needed a completely new part for the boiler. However within the hour the new part was installed and all was done. Excellent work!

Thursday DS had a band gig at ASDA superstore. I realised I hadn't seen his band uniform since we moved so I set to searching. In the process of the search I found my old McDonald's uniform that I haven't worn since about September 1992. I haven't a clue how I still manage to have it but I can tell you something, it doesn't fit me anymore lol.





I found DS uniform too luckily and his gig went without a hitch.

Last night I was meant to be going out with my sister for her birthday but I just don't have the money so I am joining them today for lunch instead. It is all you can eat Chinese ;)

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: