Support This Site

Friday, January 18, 2008

Gone visiting

Today I took a trip to ASDA to spend my second gift-card. I managed to spend the £10 and more.
Then I decided to stop by my friend Donna's house as it is a while since I last visited.

As I arrived she was just on her way out to pick up her twins from Nursery so I went along with her. The last time ever went there was when my younger sister Debz was a pupil there. That was about 20 years ago when the school was first built and back then it was just a school in the middle of a wasteland. Now it is in the middle of a huge estate of houses with a maze of alleyways and roads and houses. I would have got totally lost if I had had to go there alone.

The 2 little one were having a little boy over for a play-date so there was a crowd of us going back and when we got in Donna made cuppas all round. It was a lovely afternoon of chat and gossip and playing with the kids too.

The twins are about the same age as my niece and they are so cute. Their little friend was a bit weird but children at that age can be sometimes when they are in the presence of strangers.
As always when I am visiting the time went by so quick and it wasn't long before I had to get back home as I knew DS had forgotten his keys (AGAIN)

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: