Support This Site

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Its the Sales baby

Its that time of year when Boots have their 75% off sale. Of course I was a little behind and only learnt of it here and here

I guess I missed most of the best action as the Sale started Tuesday and I was busy buying Cat litter and food for our freezer. Wednesday however after all my deliveries I was able to get to town and check out what was left. There wasn't much as predicted but I did pick up a couple of bargains. I got a couple of Cyberman head money boxes to give the kids (DS really needed to have a money box. I also picked up a portable scan radio with speaker and earphones for DS. He has been wanting one and I was going to get him one from Poundland but this one is a better quality product and reduced from £5 to £1.25 should last a little longer than Pound shop rubbish.
I also picked up a couple of Lavender gifty things that will do for my Nan's birthday in February.

Altogether I got £23 of stuff for £5.75!

After Boots I went to Ideas to pick up a new mirror for the Bathroom. I also wanted to get some of their reduced candles but they were all gone.

Well that is my Sales shopping for this year.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: