Support This Site

Thursday, January 03, 2008

January Sales?!

Today I was chomping at the bit to get out and spend money in the sales. My sister warned me that they are rubbish but I wanted to see for myself.

The main things I really wanted to get were an external hard drive with as much space as possible and I desperately need a new wardrobe. I would also like to treat myself to a Nintendo DS lite but only at the right price. I really need the Brain training before I lose my mind.

I had a wander round town but I made the mistake of going to Wilkinson's early on and buying the new floor tiles for my bathroom. They became very cumbersome and heavy to carry so I got very fed up later on.
I also want to have a go at soft-modding my Xbox so I needed to get a copy of Splinter Cell. I got a copy of Pandora Tomorrow from CEX but then I went to cash generator and got a copy of the original game too.

As a special treat to myself I went to LUSH and took advantage of their sale...If you spend over £15 you get a free item worth up to £10. I was over the moon that I got nearly £30 worth of goods for just £18 I will really enjoy my next bath I can tell you.

I caught the bus home but I was still frustrated that I hadn't got the hard drive I wanted so I dropped of my stuff and went back into town. I had planned to get the bus to the Meteor centre in Derby but the next bus wasn't for 20 minutes and I couldn't wait that long in the cold so I eventually got a hard drive from Currys for £90 for a 500GB drive.

Now all I need to do is get myself a new Wardrobe and perhaps a Nintendo DS...(A Pink on naturally)

Oh by the way, Ange was right, the Sales are pants!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: