Support This Site

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Lunch with the girls

I was excited today as I was meeting up with my mate Lisa for a few drinks and lunch at May Sum. This is the All you can eat buffet place in town.

We have both been in the wars over Christmas in regards of this horrible cold that is going around. Lisa was a little bit the worse for wear than me even though she has had her flu jab this year and I didn't.
We had a couple of pints as we set the world to rights and discussed everything from family to nightmare Christmas presents. After a couplr of hours we moved on to the restaurant (Just nextdoor)

I was gutted as we were seated as it seemed they had taken away the Chocolate fountain. That is the best bit - Getting loads of ice cream and covering it with chocolate and marshmallows.
I did my usual routine, finger foods for a starter then more messy currys and stews for main.

Oh and yes I was very messy, It was a good job we weren't moving on for more drinks after as I had got it all down my front and dribbling off my chin. I swear you can't take me anywhwere - the older I get the more messy I am when eating.

For dessert I had to settle for Cake, Fruit and Ice cream. Actually the Swiss roll was gorgeous soaked in the fruit juice.

Once we were full to bursting we paid and went for a walk round town as Lisa needed to get some School trousers for her sons and I thought it would be nice to go round town together.

The afternoon went so quick and it hardly seemed minutes before we were hugginbg each other farewell and going off in different directions.
Now al I can do is look forward to our next meeting.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: