Support This Site

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My new toy

At last I made my luxury purchase with the remainder of my Christmas money. I bought this...


It did indeed come with 20 games and I am now addicted to Big Brain Academy.
The other games included are

High School Musical
Brain Age 2
Mario party
Mario Kart
New Super Mario bros
FIFA 08
COD4
Metroid Prime
Sims2 Castaway
Animal crossing
Zoo keeper
Cars
Spiderman 3
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Pokemon Diamond
Cooking Mama
Nintendogs
Lego Star Wars
Sonic Rush
I can tell you these aren't easy. They are all the same sort of things as the brain training games and you have to think fast and have fast reflexs to finish. If I play any of them enough then it should sharpen up my reflexs and my brain and awareness. This is definitely what I need.

Currently my best score in BBA is 900g and grade C - apparently my brain is like that of Michaelangelo...

Stumble UponStumble it!

1 comment:

Sibri said...

Jealous!!!!