Support This Site

Monday, February 11, 2008

Today could have gone better

You think you have made some friends - Until you realise that they are all swapping email addresses and no one has asked for yours :(

Today was awful all the way through. Mondays never really achieve much in the training centre as there are always new starters and the tutors are usually too busy with form filling and inductions to see anyone.
Most weeks though I have been able to get stuck in, in the quiet room but today there was a workshop going on in there which I had already completed so I had to stay in the main room.
It was just impossible to work as no one else seem bothered about getting on and were too busy messing about. The tutor had to stop several times to tell everyone to be quiet. It is the first time that I actually felt like I was back in school.

I did finish unit 3 but If I had chance I would have been able to get on with unit 4 which will have to wait until tomorrow to get started.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: