Support This Site

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A-hunting we will go

The first time I noticed I had forgotten my purse was at break time when I fancied some chocolate out of the vending machine. So lucky I had brought sandwiches for lunch (Although I can go home as it is only 12 minutes away)

Then when DS got home he remembered he hadn't given me the list for his cooking the next day. So when he went on his paper round I went to Sainsburys local to get them. I couldn't believe the cost of chicken. He was supposed to have chicken breast but that was £3.99 and there's no way I could afford it. I got some thigh for £1.69 instead. I got Peppers too but no sign of Thai curry paste.

I went round all the shops in the area and none of them had Thai curry paste. DD went to look round some more shops but still no luck. So when DS got back from his paper round we set off on a trek to the Chinese Supermarket in town but by the time we got there it was gone 5.30 and they were closed. We took one last long shot and went to the Sainsburys in town - low and behold, there it was on the shelf with all the curry mixes etc.

The Curry better be worth it!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: