Support This Site

Monday, March 17, 2008

The morning after the night before

Saturday morning- My actual birthday - and I was a little worse for where. My head was bangin so hard I couldn't lift it off the pillow. Which brings me to the point that the night before I fell asleep on the chair and I woke up on my bed - still with the sleeping bag wrapped round me - Still with a pile of laundry just strewn all over the place.

I shuffled along in my sleeping bag to the lounge and wished I hadn't because I realised the mess that we had left.


Brian was already awake and drinking coffee but all I wanted to do was sink back into the chair and stay there for the rest of the day. I couldn't of course as for one I remembered that DN had stayed the night before. He woke up in a bit of a bad mood as DS alarm had come on rather early and rather loud. I kept asking him what was the matter but he just mumbled "Nothing"
He soon brightened up when DS came back from his paper round though and they spent the morning playing Wii and DS.

I spent the morning in my sleeping bag flicking through the TV to find something decent to watch and Brian spent the morning playing Big Brain academy and Brain age2 on my DS. In fact I think he had a go on Nintendogs and a few of the other games too.

Ange came to fetch DN at sometime between 12 and 1pm. I realised that we couldn't actually sit here all day so Brian and I decided to go out for lunch. DS had already gone out and I asked DD if she wanted to come but she said no so just the 2 of us went out to May Sum.

I actually squeeed when I saw they had the Chocolate fountain on this time

We had a fabulous lunch and I was absolutely stuffed. I even made a friend on the way out.


I saw Brian off on his bus and got back home to listen to the second half of Derby Vs Man Utd.
I opened my Gorgeous Thornton chocolates and put my feet up with a glass of wine that Lisa left behind. DS was out with his mates and DD had gone off to Pride Park to try and get some Autographs/photographs of the players.

Birthdays go by very quick these days. It'll soon by DS birthday and then before you know it DD with be celebrating her sweet 16...

Stumble UponStumble it!

1 comment:

Sibri said...

You squeeed did you? Did you clear up after yourself???