Support This Site

Thursday, March 13, 2008

No, I want that job




Tuesday brought interview number 3 and It went great.
The company was on an industrial estate not far from where my sisters live. I took a cab up there as I was afraid of the weather but I did walk back which took about 20 minutes.

I was very nervous until I got inside the building. The General manger interviewed me. He was really down to earth and didn't make any judgements. He wasn't bothered about my lack of experience and he was very positive about the future and about the interview.
He showed me around and he also gave me a little test to do.

He told me the job was mostly a little bit of typing and a little bit of taking telephone calls and a little bit of filing and photocopying. At the end of the interview he even showed me the office that I would be occupying if I got the job. WOW it was even bigger than his own office.

I left the interview feeling very positive and happy that it had been a pleasant experience. This and the now clear skies persuaded me to walk home (I actually think I might have skipped)

I even got changed extremely quickly and made it to TBG before the end of morning break. I think people could tell it had gone well...

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: