Support This Site

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Back to school

Friday was the day of my exam. What I have been working towards for the last 10 weeks.

It didn't help that I was late. I was sure I had been told it would be the afternoon so I rolled up at 10.30 and was dragged off into the exam room where the 2 others had already started.

I tried to settle quickly but it wasn't easy.
First off I hadn't turned off my phone and today of all days it started ringing. Then I started having a coughing fit. I had to leave the room because it just wasn't stopping and I didn't want to disturb the others. They each had a glass of water but I hadn't had time so I had to get my bottle of drink out of my bag.
The coughing kept coming back and I really wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

Half an hour passed and the other 2 candidates finished and left the room. This made me feel much better and I relaxed a bit.

The exam itself? Well that was OK actually. You have 9 questions and you only have to answer 5 of them. I was dreading that they would all cover the subjects I wasn't confident about but I did managed to find 5 that I could answer well. Just as well really.
I am confident that I have passed but only time will tell.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: