Support This Site

Sunday, June 22, 2008

How not to get drunk.

Tonight was to be a casual get together at Debz place. We were getting there late as we wanted to watch DW first so I only took with me the last of my Vodka and Pepsi which I just poured all in the Vodka bottle.
The footie was in full swing when we got there and so I sat on the sidelines *AHEM* and read magazines.
After the game finished the darts players disappeared to the front room and the channel was switched to Big Brother.
I had finished my drink already and wasn't ready to go home so I opened up my bottle of Wham bar Vodka. I didn't have any Lemonade with me so I was drinking it neat. It was very hot going down my throat and went straight to my head EEK!

I didn't stop there because when I finished I opened the other bottle that I had found which was Gummy Vodka...Yep you guessed it Neat again and before long I could hardly focus.

I have no idea what time we got home but instead of the walk home clearing my head - by the time we got in I didn't even know what planet I was on. I must have been on auto-pilot though as I cooked Naan bread Pizza for us all and even had coleslaw and Beetroot salad with mine (I think the time may have been around 3am by now) I know I Twittered a bit too and began to feel quite unwell.

I didn't have a good night's sleep and felt really rough Sunday. My mouth was like sandpaper and my head felt like it had been switched with a bowling ball.

Next time the flavoured Vodkas are only to be drunk in small measures and WITH LEMONADE!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: