Support This Site

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday



I got up this morning and really needed to go to town but Bill was supposed to come with me so really I wasted most of the day waiting for her to get up.
She eventually got out of bed about 12ish and went to put the Sky+ on to record a new show she has got into then we found that our Sky+ services had been restricted. We couldn't record or watch anything on the planner. All because I refused to pay the £5 handling fee on paying my bill by cash. So I had to relent and pay the Damn £5 although I don't agree with it.
We didn't get the services back immediately though so I said she may as well watch the show and we would go to town after that. Only thing then would be we would have to rush and get home for 3pm in case DS didn't have his key.

I wanted to try and get a covered over litter box for the kittens because they are a bit ferocious with kicking the litter all the way across the room.
Unfortunately the only closed in ones that Wilkos have are huge and cost £11.49 and I ain't paying that. I will wait and see if I can get one from petsathome (Or whatever that big place is called)We were walking back up the path towards home and I could hear an alarm. I joked saying "It better not be ours" but as Bill reminded me we hadn't even set the alarm before we came out. Well what do you know - As I got closer I realised it was ours. How embarrassing! I opened up and went in to find the electric had gone off and that must have triggered it. Luckily it did stop but I sent Bill to get some electric.

This evening I did a bit of baking and made a Blackberry and Apple crumble for pudding. It was absolutely gorgeous especially with the Raspberry ripple ice cream I bought in town. I wish I would be more inclined to do home cooking more often.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: