Support This Site

Monday, June 30, 2008

What happened before Doctor Who

I should have blogged this stuff before but then I got side tracked and I had to talk about DW straight away so I thought I would take the opportunity now to catch up.



Friday
Recently My sister's best friend from School - Zoe - had her second child. She went 2 weeks over and ended up having to have a C-section but everything ended up fine. The baby is 2 weeks old now and Ange said she would take me round to visit.

Ange picked me up about 12ish and first we took a trip to the DCFC shop at Pride Park to look at the sale goods.

I didn't have any cash so it was just window shopping for me but Ange bought some stuff for my Niece and Nephew.

Next we went to the nearby Sainsbury's so Ange could do some shopping and then it was onto Zoe's.
Unfortunately Zoe had gone shopping too so we were sat outside her house for a while.

There isn't much you can say about seeing new babies. She is gorgeous but you can say that about any new baby as it is instinct. She is the spitting image of her mum. I didn't get to hold her for long as she was a bit grizzly with wind.
We were only there about 20 minutes before Ange drove me home again.



Saturday
Ange was playing in another Netball tournament so we Skyplussed DW and went to cheer her on.
It was a shorter tourney this time and Ange's team (Pressgang) were on the losing side each time. Their last game was a lot better and they were winning for a while but the other team went ahead just before the whistle went.

As it was an early finish we walked back down to Debz house. We called in at the local Sainsbury's to buy drink but I didn't have enough money to buy booze so I got some POP. 2 2litre bottles for £2 sounded good but when I got to the till it was the mum of Bill's best friend that served me and she gave me her staff discount which meant I got 2 2litre bottles of Coke for £1.80. Maybe I could have bought beers after all

We stayed at Debz until about 1am then walked home. I made Garlic bread and we watched Doctor Who...

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: